FYVE Property Management and CINC Online Portal - TRUIST
TRUIST is your Association’s preferred bank, it is easier than ever to make your payment online.
Truist Bank conveniently has their own Homeowner online payment system for Associations that use TRUIST as their operating account. This is the easiest way to make payments, set up payment methods, and set up your ACH for automatic payments for your monthly dues.
HOMEOWNERS THAT HAVE PREVIOUSLY SIGNED UP FOR TRUIST ON-LINE PAYMENTS
- Your user account information and password should still work as before.
- Your previous ACH Electronic payment method you have set up, will, migrate, over and there should be nothing to do to continue your autopay. ACH will automatically debit on the day of the day you have chosen; we recommend always on the 4th.
- Your new CINC/Truist account number has already been created, please make note of the new numbers. These consist of your new CINC homeowner account number, and the Truist account number generated by TRUIST
Truist Payment Website:
HOMEOWNERS NOT SIGNED UP VIA TRUIST ON-LINE PAYMENTS
- Enter your payment information below using information located on your payment coupon. You may not need all to enroll.
- Select from the eligible options that appear on the next screen. Some options may not be available for your association.
- Complete the authorization and submit your request!
Using ACH ensures you will not be accessed a late fee
FYVE WEBSITE PAY OPTIONS
- TRUIST LOCKBOX (No charge)
Mail your check and coupon to the CINC lockbox, also free of charge. Payment batches are posted daily. May take 4 days to process plus postage time.
FYVE Property Management
(Your Association Inc)
P.O. Box 628207
Orlando, Fl. 32862-8207
- E-Check – (No charge)
Homeowners can go online at Truist.com/payments and make a one-time electronic funds transfer by ACH debit from a checking or savings account at any U.S. financial institution. Payments may take up to four business days to process.
- E-Check Auto-Pay – ($1.99 per transaction). Set up autopay on the CINC portal, and make a one stop place to control your homeowner’s payments
- Debit Card (4.95 flat fee) and Credit Card – (2.95% fee).
- In-Person - (No-charge). At any TRUIST branch. Coupon payments post the following day. You must have your coupon and/or account numbers
FYVE Webaxis Instructions
If you have any questions or issues registering on the CINC Webaxis portal, please submit a AM Support request below.